Monday, April 23, 2012
221. My sister coming to stay on the weekend after I got out of the hospital - what a huge help she was!!
222. An amazing neighbourhood of people who show up with food, flowers, and offers of help when you need it!!
223. My sister-in-law - again, offering help when it's needed. Also - getting to know her better and doing 'the mom thing' together with our kids.
224. My mom-and-dad-in-law - seriously - what would we do without them??
225. Deep, sound, restful sleep.
226. My big, green sectional that fits my entire family at one time comfortably.
227. Sunshine!! Good for the garden, good for the kids, good for my soul!!
228. Modern medicine.
229. Craigslist ;)
(Why Multitude Monday? Check out A Holy Experience...)
Monday, March 5, 2012
210. The little bit of sunshine that found it's way through the grey, the rain, and yes - even the snow today. It was good, it was welcomed, and even just a little bit of sunshine is always better than none!!
211. A not-supposed-to-be-a-day-off day off with my kids.
212. A day spent with my sister yesterday - just the two of us.
213. A fun freebie found outside of a bookstore in Bellingham.
214. Just loving and appreciating the home that I have.
215. Digital music channel 231.
216. Never finishing a book to read without having another one to start thanks to my Kobo e-reader now providing access to the library 24/7!!
217. Saying goodnight to my three children at the end of each day - another safe, happy, healthy day tucked away and looking forward to the next.
218. Looking forward to visiting family at Spring Break.
219. (Subtle) signs of spring in the garden and green thumb plans...lots of plans!!
(Why 'Multitude Mondays'? Check out A Holy Experience...)
Saturday, January 14, 2012
1. Spending a lazy, luxurious morning on Pinterest.
2. Finally (as in, after over two years!!) getting my digital photo frame set up and being able to watch a slideshow of photos of my three beautiful children, and the rest of my family, anytime I glance over.
3. Snow!! The first snow of the winter. It's already melting, and heavy and slushy with water, but it's a nice change.
4. Nowhere to go, nothing pressing to do.
5. Coffee by the fire.