Friday, April 3, 2009

This Month's 'The Inspired Scrapper'...


I am so pleased to say that I was asked to be the Guest Designer this month for 'The Inspired Scrapper'. This fabulous blog is the brain child of Sonja McLean, a whirling dervish of talent and drive whom I have admired for a number of years now, since I first met her at a LSS. I alternate between 'flattered' and 'sheepish' to be included for the month among the very clever and accomplished Design Team members Sonja has working with her at The Inspired Scrapper. This is the layout that I did for this week's 'Rain' themed project. Thank you Sonja, and the rest of the team, for inviting me over to play!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's on being a guest designer! That's great! Your layout is awesome!! I love the how the title looks like it has raindrops on it!! So cute! :D
Jen

Karen Dyke said...

Hey, you got a blog! And you didn't even tell me!! The layouts look awesome! Congrats Jillian!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails