Thursday, December 10, 2009

For Today - Thursday, December 10, 2009

Outside my window...ideal conditions for - I don't want to say it, so I'm going to spell it - S-N-O-W!!! After careful consideration, I vote 'Nay!' - but don't tell my kids that!!

I am thinking...and thinking and thinking...I don't know when I'm going to be able to quiet my brain so that I can go to sleep...

I am thankful...for modern medicine, and for Tylenol 3's. Farewell, gallbladder!! See you again...NEVER!

From the kitchen...nothing to brag about lately. Still planning on a Christmas cookie bakefest, but...nothin' says lovin' from the oven like last-minute concotions!!!

I am wearing...a crazy mix of sloppy old cotton stuff.

I am reading...blogs. Lots and lots of blogs. I'm loving the blogs!!!

I am hoping...that my sister and her gorgeous kids and hubby make it up here for Christmas!!

I am going...to be faced with my fear of flying sometime this spring, rumour has it...

I am creating...Christmas projects for the Inspired Scrapper.

I am hearing...digital music channel 431 - Baroque! Love it!

Around the house....lots of outside stuff inside. Like, the sand table, roller blades, hockey sticks, baseball equipment...sporty toys for active boys! Active boys who are always going full speed no matter whether they are in the great outdoors, or in the dining room...

One of my favorite things...My big, fluffy, most-excellent-shade-of-blue blanket that Casey picked out for me for Christmas when he was three because he wanted me to always be warm. So sweet!

A few plans for the rest of the week...quit my job, scrap space playtime, quality time with kids.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you...



My husband - wonderfully warm on cold winter nights! Super supportive, super helpful, super dad - I thank my lucky stars for him every single night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails