Thursday, January 14, 2010

For Today - January 14, 2010


For Today -

Outside my window...It's raining, it's pouring...huge puddles are forming!

I am thinking...That today is a perfect rainy day to be spending time at home with my almost 3 year old.

I am thankful...For good indoor lighting that helps banish a grey day.

From the kitchen...Peanut butter and stoned wheat thin cracker 'sandwiches' and hot, strong steeped tea.

I am wearing...my usual at-home uniform - yoga pants, oversized t-shirt/sweater.

I am reading...a lot of kids books! Must get to library with an adult card!

I am hoping...that I have energy to spare at the end of the day instead of day to spare at the end of my energy!

I am going...to head out with Cody for a walk/bike ride.

I am creating...a lot of cards lately. Hoping to do more altered projects/mini books.

I am hearing...Cody singing to himself while sitting on the toilet

Around the house....trucks, Lego, books, Crayola, 'hockey guys'...all the usual child detritus!

One of my favorite things...a happy day at home with my child/children.

A few plans for the rest of the week...organize/thin-out kids toys, make another trip to the library, and maybe even squeeze in a visit to Science World!

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you...

Cody playing peek-a-boo at the park, two rainy days ago.

2 comments:

Lemon Lane Studio said...

Love the post...such a perfect discription of an almost three year old. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jill .. great thoughts - just lovely to have Cody to cuddle up to in the cold, but to entertain and cheer your day .. and I envy your walk out in the pouring rain and the warmth of home on your return ..so much fun!

Grey day here - warmed to work!
Go well - Hilary Melton-Butcher
Positive Letters Inspirational Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails