Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fun and Frolic with Paper and Glue...

Lovebug Scrapbooking is running a kit contest right now until mid-August and what a deal!! They have 5 small kits available for five dollars, or all five for twenty dollars. I bought two, and LOVE what I did with the Making Memories kit, if I do say so myself! I haven't had a very satisfying go at cardmaking or scrapping for what feels like quite awhile - until now! My 12x12 layout:






















From the leftover supplies, I was able to make six cards - adding nothing but cardstock and one ribbon! I still have enough left to make at least two more cards - sooo satisfying!!




"Art is not the bread, but the wine of life."
John Paul Richter

1 comment:

Lisa Padley said...

So pretty, Jillian. Might have to scootch over to LB and grab me some of those! Love what you did with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails