Friday, July 31, 2009

Always, Sometimes, Never....



I got this idea from Eleonor's blog and thought it would be fun to do, so here's my go at it

I always:
Do the driving, whevever possible.
Have painted toenails.
Have to read before I go to sleep, even if I'm already exhausted or it's really late.
Prefer structure/routine/consistency to loosey-goosey schedules or spontaneity.
Wish my sister lived next door.
Require caffeine to start the day.
Wear sunscreen on my face - every day of the year.
Listen to music while I'm in the car

I sometimes:
Swear in front of my children.
Don't drink enough water each day.
Waste too much time on the computer when I really should be doing other things.
Get too much caffeine
Think about getting a dog
Find myself adopting other people's mannerisms/speech patterns/phrases etc.
Have dreams so vivid or realistic that I have to take a moment to figure out if something really happened or if it was just a dream.
Wonder if I've had undiagnosed ADD all my life

I never:
Bite my nails
Wear shoes on carpeted floors
Leave the water running when I'm brushing my teeth
Return movies or library books on time
Tried smoking or drugs
Am superstitious
Wish I was living any other life than the one I've got

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails