Friday, November 27, 2009

For Today - November 27, 2009

Outside my window...are the Christmas lights my husband put up last weekend. I thought it was a bit too early, but I've adjusted!

I am thinking...about the projects I want to contribute to the Inspired Scrapper.

I am thankful...that November is almost over and yet I've experienced NONE of my usual late fall/early winter dark, grey, rainy day blues!

From the kitchen...nothing right now, but it IS time to start my annual Christmas cookie bakefest!

I am wearing...my typical at-home uniform - some type of sloppy old-school, non-trendy sweats (what would be called 'yoga pants' if they were new and I'd paid a lot of money for them!) and a hand-me-down fleece pullover from my father-in-law. There is no pretense of glamour here!

I am reading...assorted magazines passed on to me from my mom.

I am hoping...to have an incredible surge of energy, starting when I rise tomorrow morning and lasting me through the weekend! Or, actually, forever would be preferable...

I am going...to go to bed soon. Okay...soon-ish. Okay - hopefully before I sabotage my hopes of having the above-mentioned surge of energy by staying up until a stupid time for no good reason.

I am creating...order in my scrap space. Hopefully.

I am hearing...the damn Food Network! My husband loves this channel...and yet, as I look over at him I realize he is sleeping. What are the chances of me being able to turn the TV off without him waking up because of it?? Yep. Just what I thought. He's back, and so the TV natters on...

Around the house....small hints of Christmas, piles of laundry, a lot of assorted kid stuff. Seriously need to purge.

One of my favorite things...red wine. Like the kind that I am sipping right now.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Soccer, hockey, various household-related conquests, and the actual completion of some creative projects!

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you...
This is a picture I came across tonight as I was looking through my photo files. What struck me about this photo is Cody's sweet, babyish hand...still kind of pudgy, short little fingers...so cute, so sweet...he's almost past the age where any baby remains,so this picture is pulling at my momma heartstrings right now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails