Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Casey says...


I was looking for something to write with in my bedroom this morning. I didn't find a pen or a pencil, but I did find a note I scribbled almost four years ago. It was dated August 17, 2006, and it was about a sweet moment with Casey when he had just turned three. The note reads, "Casey was sitting in his pj's at the table eating breakfast. All of a sudden he stood up on his chair and said, "I have to go pee!", so I said, "Okay!", lifted him down, took off his nighttime pull-up and followed him to the bathroom. That's when he said in his sweet, gentle way - "You're a helpful little mommy!"

Finding a note like this is like coming across treasure - Casey's words from when he had just turned three. He was younger then than Cody is now. In fact, I was newly pregnant with Cody. Such sweet memories!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails