Saturday, July 17, 2010

For Today - Saturday, July 17, 2010

Outside my window...my yard, my garden - a perfect balance of kid-friendly and mom-friendly!

I am thinking...about what paint colours I need to pick up when I'm in Vancouver today. Is there a teacher's supply store out this way? I'll have to look into it.

I am thankful...for my husband, my hero - working hard to give me yet another special day for my birthday.

From the kitchen...Steve's BBQ menu - ribs, chicken wings, smokies, veggies and dip, chips and salsa, potato salad...the list goes on!

I am wearing...my pajamas. It's been a loungy morning, but I've got to get cracking...

I am reading...stacks of magazines from the library - Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, House and Home, Canadian Gardening, Ladies Home Journal, etc.

I am hoping...for a cancellation to come up at with the Neurologist - I don't want to wait until October to start figuring out what the heck is going on with this chronic numbness and tingling in my arms!

I am going...to finish this post, hit the shower, and head out to pick up some dirt, some mulch, some paint, and my mother!

I am creating...not much these days, and I am missing it.

I am hearing...Saturday morning in the summer sounds...neighbours talking outside, the back gate opening and closing, little boys at play.

Around the house...I've pulled a few areas together a pleasing way, but it's a work in progress. Thankfully, I feel satisfaction in the process instead of frustration. Slowly but surely...

One of my favorite things...my own, homemade, better-than-Starbucks iced coffee.

A few plans for the rest of the week...a (hopefully) perfect combination of home time and park/beach time.

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you:
TWO pictures today - a couple of favorites from the week...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails