Sunday, January 16, 2011
Multitude Monday - Round 12
This, my twelfth round of Multitude Monday, was written but not posted on December 27th, 2010, which explains the seasonal/Christmas references. I am posting it now because it is still very valid, and because I want to move on with my next list of ten things to be grateful for:
181. A relatively low-stress Christmas season
182. 'Modern' indulgences - specifically today, Netflix!
183. Starbucks Eggnog Lattes - such a treat!!
184. The many ways my children make each day such a delight!
185. The long-awaited and much anticipated pedestrian overpass finally being completed up the street, creating a much-appreciated short-cut across the ravine.
186. Living a comfortable lifestyle
187. Having experiences and points of reference in my life that enable me to really appreciate my life today.
188. Having resilience.
189. A husband who provides very well for his family.
190. Coming across THIS post again.