Sunday, January 16, 2011

Multitude Monday - Round 12


This, my twelfth round of Multitude Monday, was written but not posted on December 27th, 2010, which explains the seasonal/Christmas references. I am posting it now because it is still very valid, and because I want to move on with my next list of ten things to be grateful for:

181. A relatively low-stress Christmas season

182. 'Modern' indulgences - specifically today, Netflix!

183. Starbucks Eggnog Lattes - such a treat!!

184. The many ways my children make each day such a delight!

185. The long-awaited and much anticipated pedestrian overpass finally being completed up the street, creating a much-appreciated short-cut across the ravine.

186. Living a comfortable lifestyle

187. Having experiences and points of reference in my life that enable me to really appreciate my life today.

188. Having resilience.

189. A husband who provides very well for his family.

190. Coming across THIS post again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails