Sunday, February 28, 2010

Share The Love Sunday - Second Edition



Hello, and welcome to the second edition of Share The Love Sunday. For an explanation of how Share The Love Sunday works, view my page here.

Today, I would like to share three Etsy shops that really, really make me wish that I'd learned how to sew!! I think I'll have to add 'learn to sew' to my bucket list - not that I could ever hope to get this good!

1. Adopt An Alien

2. Card Table Playhouses

3. Softies

It amazes me what people can do by taking basic, raw materials and creating such whimsy, fun, and cuteness! I could just stare at these projects for hours - it's almost meditative to me. Soaking up these artists creativity sparks my own (although, sadly, I have yet to produce anything anywhere close to being this delightful). Sigh. Pure bliss.

So what goodness have you got to share?

Below is a Mr. Linky list if you'd like to add a link to your own Share The Love Sunday post. (1) Make sure the link you submit is to the URL of your post and not your main blog URL. (2) Include a link back here.


Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails