Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Card Collections

Hello! Happy Tuesday! A quick post today - I created three collages of some cards that I've made recently. I'm in a card making frenzy, and it's a happy kind of frenzy! I plan on giving the moms in my family card sets as gifts for Mother's Day, which means that I'll need seven sets of cards, six cards per set. Also, I will be giving some sets as good-bye gifts - Casey's teacher, Cody's daycare providers, etc., plus - I will be giving thank you cards/good-bye cards/change of address cards to various people over the next few weeks. I've got my work cut out for me, although I've already got a lot done, plus - I sure don't mind carving time out each day to put a few together. It's one of my favorite ways of relaxing. There is also a Design Team call requiring a card submission - wish me luck! Cards, cards, cards...it's all about the cards these days!



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow you have been busy.
I seriously love everyone of these cards. Sooooo pretty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails