Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Stealing...


Fellow bloggers, tell me - are you ever in the mood for blogging/writing but don't really have anything in particular in mind to write about? That's why I love memes! I Googled 'Sunday memes' and found 'Sunday Stealing' - love the name, love the concept! This is the 'Me Me Meme' - read on, and you'll know why...

1. Never in my life have I been: Outside of North America.

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: My teenaged daughter.

3. High school was: Disappointing.

4. When I’m nervous I: Get anxious and irritable.

5. The last song I listened to was: Whatever the song was that Justin Bieber performed on SNL last night.

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: My sister.

7. My hair is: Red, chin-length inverted bob, and probably the best/most satisfying it's been in years./

8. When I was 5: My baby sister was born - I was so smitten! It was like having my own living, breathing dolly...

9. Last Christmas: Was the first time my hubby, children, and I have spent Christmas with my sister and her family, and it was so much fun! I'm hoping we do the same thing again this Christmas.

10. I should be..: Cleaning and purging in preparation for moving in a few weeks, but instead, well, obviously, I'm writing this and enjoying ever minute of it!

11. When I look down I see: A carpet that needs cleaning.

12. The happiest recent event was: My husband and I getting pre-approved for our very first mortgage!

13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: Monica. I'm neurotic like that.

14. By this time next year: It would be nice to be about 50 pounds lighter...

15. My current gripe is: Oh, it's so hard to pick just one...but they all pretty much involve the purging/packing/moving situation.

16. I have a hard time understanding: Lots of things! Math, right off the top of my head...Then, of course, the bigger, more philosophical things in life...Also, how did they get the caramel inside the Caramilk bar?!

17. There’s this girl I know that: I have high hopes for and fear for all at the same time.

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My husband.

19. Take my advice: Appreciate every day as if it were your last.

20. The thing I want to buy: New furniture/decor for my new house!

21. If you visited the place I was born: You'd be visiting the most beautiful, wonderful city in the world.

22. I plan to visit: Every province/territory in Canada.

23. If you spent the night at my house: You would probably have been up very late drinking wine, playing games, listening to music, and talking.

24. I’d stop my wedding if: How do I finish this sentence?...I've already married my best friend/soul mate, which means that he already qualified in every way all along the way, so I'll just take a pass on this one.

25. The world could do without: Men who prey on children and women.

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Paint a house or pack and move a house - two things that I will be doing very soon. Don't get me wrong - I'm very grateful for the opportunity, but...I still can't help but fantasize about being rich enough to just hire somebody else to do it all for me. Moving really does encompass all the things I dislike most!!

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Nestabilities. If you're a scrapper/crafter/card maker, you'll know what I mean!

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: Flowers, chocolates, and a card.

29. My favorite blonde is: Geez, I'm having a hard time with this one...now that I think about it, I don't really know very many blonds!! How about, my favorite blond joke is: Naw, better not...

30. My favorite brunette is: A four-way tie between my husband, my daughter, and my two sons.

31. My favorite red head is: Me!

32. My middle name is: Charlene. I don't like the name at all, except that I was named after my grandpa, Charles - Charlene being the feminine of Charles, so I love the reason why I was named Charlene.

33. In the morning I: Rely heavily on caffeine to get me going. I wish I didn't, but I do. I accept this.

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Humans. Specifically, me.

35. Once, at a bar: I met my soul mate.

36. Last night I was: Spending a low-key night at home...my favorite way to spend any night.

37. There’s this guy I know who: Is the biggest ass ever! Well, actually, I don't know him personally, but I know of him...you might too - Tiger Woods? He's this golfer who...well, if you don't know, you can always Google him - type in 'World's Biggest Ass' and it will lead you right to him!

38. If I was an animal I’d be: A female grizzly bear.

39. A better name for me would be: Your Highness.

40. Tomorrow I am: Back to the full-time Mommy gig. For now, my two boys are at their grandparents' house this weekend so that hubby and I can purge/pack unimpeded by little people who pop up at the most inopportune time and claim old McDonald's Happy Meal toys and broken trucks found in the playground as "their most favorite, special toy(s) ever!!" and then demand in the most screechy and intolerable way that these ridiculous little toy-things cannot be thrown out/given away ever, never, ever!!!

41. Tonight I am: Staying up too late, I'm sure - like always!

42. My birthday is: July 18th - I've always loved having a summer birthday!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

blog surfing today, found u from owh, and this made me lol...THanks!

Tracy said...

Nice to learn more about you.
I actually could have written some of these answers myself. Monica LOL, that is what my girls call me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails