101. Watching rain drops race down the window pane with Cody
102. Cody and I using our fingertips to 'race' raindrops down each other's backs.
103. Children who love to read - with me, and on their own.
104. Drawings from my children.
105. Starting a day feeling tired, run down, discouraged...and having it turn around within a couple of hours - leaving me feeling bouyant again.
106. Beautiful days that are the epitomy of spring - heavy, dark downpour, then the sun breaking through so powerfully, blue skies overtaking the grey, a rainbow appearing, the freshest scent imaginable in the air, and then a misty rain again, but this time with the sun remaining...glorious and perfect.
107. Realizing that overall, I have a 'cup half full' outlook - knowing that things will always come around to good again.
108. Smiles from strangers.
109. Instincts I trust.
110. A long weekend for extra time with my family.
111. A wild windstorm to watch from the safety and warmth of my living room - all natural entertainment!
112. Having a husband whose dependability is predictable.
113. Having a husband whose spontaneity can still surprise me.
114. Having the opportunity and means to buy our first home.
115. Flower baskets that my little boys made me for Easter.
116. A backyard full of numerous varieties of birds to watch and to listen to.
117. Deep breaths that calm and relax.
118. Strong network of extended family.
119. My children's health.
120. My husband's migraine-easing back and neck rubs.