62. Sunshine for Casey's soccer tournament this Saturday
63. My daughter looking after Cody so well while I coached at the tournament
64. Renewed energy after my cold/flu
65. Having three great days with all three kids while my husband was out of town
66. Spending the afternoon at Everett Crowley Park and letting the little boys run wild like little boys should.
67. Improving sleep patterns for my daughter (resulting in improving moods for my daughter!)
68. A fun OWH blog hop weekend
69. Lexulous - the online equivalent of Scrabble. Good brain strain!
70. Knowing that we will be moving into a more suitable home for our family sooner rather than later...
71. Feeling like I'm doing a good job of getting healthy food into my kids
72. A good stretch
73. My sister's little girl, my niece, turning 3 years old. Such an impish little gift to our family!
74. Finally being well enough to get my hands on my newest baby niece, Olivia - a perfect, pink little bean bag!
75. The bond between my husband and I
76. Steve's safe trip to and from Whistler over the weekend
77. Little boys singing to themselves happily and unselfconsciously at various times throughout the day
78. School administrators and faculty who are dedicated and effective
79. Colour - in nature, in my home, in my children's artwork...bright, muted, riotous, quiet, evocative, tranquil, stimulating, energizing, calming, shocking, earthy - colour, glorious colour!
80. A really comfortable mattress