Friday, March 12, 2010

Share The Love Sunday - The Gardening Edition


Hello, and welcome to another Share The Love Sunday! Read my page here to find out what it's all about!

With spring in the air, and signs of it all over the ground, I am starting to feel the gardening bug creep up on me again! Additionally, with my husband and I currently house hunting, I'm thinking a lot about yard, landscape, and garden ideas. I've never Googled any of these topics before, and wow - wouldn't you know it - there's a whole lot out there! Here are a few of the sites that I came across that I think I will be spending a lot of time poring over:

In My Kitchen Garden

National Wildlife Federation - 16 Tips For Wildlife Gardening With Kids

Garden Rant

DigginFood

This list could just keep on going - as I mentioned above, these are just a few of an infinite amount of gardening-related sites and blogs that are out there and have me intrigued. I love that a visit to just one blog can lead to finding numerous other blogs to discover. And that, folks, is one of the reasons for Share The Love Sunday. The fun just rolls on and on. So please, share with me what you have come across that you are digging on. That's garden humour right there...told you I was starting to feel the 'bug'. (Please note - your shares can be on any topic that interests you - so link up! Share the love!)

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Sorry for the double link! I did it wrong the first time....go figure. I just wanted to share some love! I'm having a giveaway on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails