Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Cute Moment With Cody...


Cody, being well known for his little cheeky streak, likes to ease his way onto the chair at the computer desk and start tapping frenetically at the keyboard or clicking away with the mouse like a little maniac. I caught him at it a couple of days ago and I said, "Cody!! What are you doing?!", to which he replied..."I'm just doin' my email for tids (kids)".

I can't really say anything against that...I mean, how many times has he asked me what I'm doing only to hear me say, "Im just checking my email"...

4 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jill - doesn't he look like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth .. a sweety .. and I love the outstretched arm with podgy finger mousing away .. love to get one of his emails .. great - thanks for a cheery couple of pictures .. Hilary

Jingle said...

LOL! Cute!

Pam said...

What a cutie-patootie! I could just eat him up!

Jill said...

Cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails