Sunday, March 7, 2010

Share The Love Sunday - 3rd Edition


Hello - welcome to the third edition of Share The Love Sunday. I'd love to have you play along. Check out my page for all the details!

First share: Creatively Savvy. Susan Stringfellow shares a beautiful and clever technique for using Cuttlebug folders to emboss the edges of 12x12 paper. She's achieved such a great effect!

Second share: Color Me Happy. Diane Payne has created an album made with fabric to hold her monthly creations for Project 12 over at Scrapbook and Cards Today. Such an amazingly gorgeous creation.



What have you come across recently that you are just loving? Share it here!

*Note: Mr. Linky is now closed.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I am going to have to check out those site.
I hope I did that right with "Mr Linky"?
What am I supose to do now?

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Love Casey's teeth!! Great goofy pic. Enjoy your trip with your sister .. sounds like fun .. hairy scary - so much going to happen - but so exhilerating .. enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails